Or to use the full name:
Tom Anderson Cobra S – Cherry Burst with Binding designed by Keith, Gold plated hardware number 1 of 1
Cobra – an established Anderson icon.
In 1996, Cobra S took its rightful place alongside the now renown Cobra to add the same Cobra “crush” to the world of “S.”
This is the “S-shaped” guitar that will command everything within its earshot.
Manufactured to individual specification, this fine example is a cherry Burst with Binding 2014 (March) solid mahogany Guitar. It has a medium taper neck profile, twin humbuckers and Tom Anderson tremolo system. Locking tuners, Gold hardware and colour matched headstock and back.
Cobra S is:
- Short Scale – 24 3/4-inch strings length – focused mids – easier reaching and bending
- Mahogany Construction – a powerful mahogany foundation of body and neck backs up all Cobra S has to say with midrange muscle
- Sleek and svelte, non-pickguard “S” delineation
- Twin humbuckers
- Straight, single-plane (not tilt-back) neck-to-body geometry
- Bridge – fully-functional vintage-type tremolo or fixed bridge – both with string-through-the-body design for increased saddle tension